My Routines


MY ROUTINES


Hello my name is Adanais Florez, i study Psicology and this is my routine. In the morning i take a shower, i switch, cook my breakfast, i take the bus to go to the university. In the afternoon i study english and other subjects. In the evening i take the bus again to go home, have dinner brush my teeth, study and go to bed.

I can´t go to a party every day, becasuse i have homework like going to university.

I can´t go on vacation every day, because i have responsibilities.

I have to tahe the bus every day, because i have to the university.

I have to bathe every day time i get up, because i have to go out.

I don´t have to work every day because my parents are ones who support the house.














Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Benefist advantages and disadvantages of credit cards and cash

My Holidays