My Routines


MY ROUTINES


Hello my name is Adanais Florez, i study Psicology and this is my routine. In the morning i take a shower, i switch, cook my breakfast, i take the bus to go to the university. In the afternoon i study english and other subjects. In the evening i take the bus again to go home, have dinner brush my teeth, study and go to bed.

I can´t go to a party every day, becasuse i have homework like going to university.

I can´t go on vacation every day, because i have responsibilities.

I have to tahe the bus every day, because i have to the university.

I have to bathe every day time i get up, because i have to go out.

I don´t have to work every day because my parents are ones who support the house.














Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Benefist advantages and disadvantages of credit cards and cash