Clothing

  

                                                      CLOTHING

-Hello, I am Adanais Florez, I am wearing a white 
cropped top, short jean skirt, white sneakers and
one bracelet.
My size is S.
I think that my outfit beautiful and comfortable. 
 
-He is Justin Diaz, he is wearing black straight jeans,
 white t-shirt, white sneakers.
Your size is L
I think that your outfit beautiful and comfortable.






-She is Sara Florez, she is wearing brown flare
 jeans, white t-shirt, white sneakers, one white 
 hook and small earings.
Your size is Eight 
I think that your outfit beautiful and comfortable.







She is Yennis Barrios, she is wearing a long
colorful dress, black sandals, small earing, 
one red hook and a ring.
Your size is M
I think that your outfit beautiful and comfortable.






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Benefist advantages and disadvantages of credit cards and cash